Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have experience with an electric upgrade wiper that is a complete kit? Most of my original stuff is gone, so I pretty much need a kit with all parts included.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Raingear makes a complete system that replaces all the original stuff . It is all mounted under the dash ,doing away with the firewall mounted motor. There are some links showing the installation , I just can't remember what section I saw it in.

·
Registered
278 Posts
WIPERS

I just installed rain gear wipers, everything you need is in the kit except the wipers and blades.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,927 Posts
I've installed the Raingear system in two of my cars. I don't intentionally drive in the rain, but have been caught several times when driving to or from a show. The Raingear systems have worked great for me, and if you choose the Raingear system, may I also recommend that you upgrade to the system with the intermittent delay. It's worthwhile.

·
Registered
171 Posts
wipers

Just came off power tour , thought my motor worked prior to departing,,,rained first day,,,,rained " cats and dogs' on me June 10 while driving 75,,,slowed to 60 like cars in front of me........Rain X did the job.....As wifee stated, " wiper motor is not a priorty"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts