Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off, I really do not condone what this woman has done, throwing rocks and sending her dogs after the reporter was not right, but why does this reporter not get the message that this lady wants to be left alone?

Edit: I'm guessing this might stir up a bigger debate...

[VIDEO]aDvmk80T3Js [/VIDEO]

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
While looking for insurance for my new house,one company turned me down because I have a german Shepherd.
If she is a renter I don't understand why the landlord would allow those dogs.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,430 Posts
both dogs should be put down and the woman should do time for assault .
IMO the dogs were doing what they were told.....I'm thinking the opposite.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have to agree with Pops. Although I think that it is disgusting that someone would have their dogs attach someone for no reason, you can not blame the dogs for doing what they were trained and told to do. They do not have the brain power to determine what is right and wrong.....they just do what their master says.

The dogs should be taken away from her and put in a better environment to see how they react. She, on the other hand, should be prosecuted.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have to agree with Pops. Although I think that it is disgusting that someone would have their dogs attach someone for no reason, you can not blame the dogs for doing what they were trained and told to do. They do not have the brain power to determine what is right and wrong.....they just do what their master says.

The dogs should be taken away from her and put in a better environment to see how they react. She, on the other hand, should be prosecuted.
X2:tu

·
Registered
398 Posts
All this woman had to do is say "no comment" and go back into the house. She way overreacted. Reporter's can be pushy but you don't see this here.

The reporter would be well within her rights to file charges.

Really a shame to see things like this happen.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
The women was taken to jail, big time charges. The dogs will be put down. Sorry can't have animals who attack people. Weather asked by their owner or not.

The women running the other day was maulled to death by Pit Bulls. The onwer is in jail. The women is in a grave. Her husband is devistated.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
i love my dogs but would put any of them down if they attacked a human. period. if they were defending the home to an invader it would be different but those dogs need to be put down. once they attack like that it is in there system . they will attack again .
and yeah that fat ugly heifer needs to be in jail. and it will be aggrevated assault because she used the dogs as a deadly weapon .

7,080 Posts
Always had a dog, at times 2. They are family. They are also dogs and if they ever attack anyone they Will Be Put Down, they are dearly loved and pampered but they are not worth a human life. If your dog attacks me or mine you will not have to make a choice, it will already be done. That very very ugly (both physically and mentally) person needs to be in jail for a long long long time. Lloyd :bowtier:

·
Administrator
9,086 Posts
both dogs should be put down and the woman should do time for assault
I disagree about the dogs, the woman should go to jail.

The dogs were doing what they were told, trying to protect their master.

I would love to have those two dogs if I got in real danger.

This is a sad day for two dogs following orders to protect their family.

Also the dogs withdrew from the attack when the woman called them back.

And why didn’t that coward camera man help her

The dogs should not be blamed for a stupid owner.

Otis :)

·
KINGS X 56 = R.I.P. August 31, 2014Senior Member 2
2,885 Posts
It all could have been avoided if only the African-American woman had said, "No comment respect my privacy." Then went into her home & not went back outside until reporters left. If they would not leave call the law & tell them there are suspious acting people outside your home & let the police handle the situation.

It was wrong to sic pit bull type dogs onto the camera man & reporter. Once given a command by an owner dogs will obey command given. Dogs were agressive, biting jumping up on, two people. And once reporter started running it's a dog's natural instinct to give chase after it's prey. Had the lady tripped or been knocked to the ground the video would more than likely ended with a much more graphic ending to it.
A mauled or dead reporter.

Now we have injuries, court & jail time, two dogs that will be put to death.

Both women just needed to walk away from each other before it got out of hand. What a shame just because of wanting news to report on television.

KINGS X 56

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
It all could have been avoided if only the African-American woman had said, "No comment respect my privacy." Then went into her home & not went back outside until reporters left. If they would not leave call the law & tell them there are suspious acting people outside your home & let the police handle the situation.

It was wrong to sic pit bull type dogs onto the camera man & reporter. Once given a command by an owner dogs will obey command given. Dogs were agressive, biting jumping up on, two people. And once reporter started running it's a dog's natural instinct to give chase after it's prey. Had the lady tripped or been knocked to the ground the video would more than likely ended with a much more graphic ending to it.
A mauled or dead reporter.

Now we have injuries, court & jail time, two dogs that will be put to death.

Both women just needed to walk away from each other before it got out of hand. What a shame just because of wanting news to report on television.

KINGS X 56
I do not agree with what the women did. She put the herself and the dogs in bad place. I think the Lady was very upset and Reporter made sure she got a story.
Reporters looking for a story can be pushy. Did you see the how close the house is to the street. The lady was standing in her yard inside fence right at front door. The Lady told reporter did not want to talk and screamed "get away from my house" and then only started throwing rocks at camera crew and reporter, the lady then went in house. Did the reporter leave, No when she saw the lady come back out with at bat. The Reporter was walking back up on the Lady trying to push to get the story she wanted. I bet if the lady had stop and answer the reporters question at that point The TV station would have cut out the whole rock throwing and Bat thing.
Lady was later arrested and charged with two counts of felony assault. One count of felony assault for throwing a rock and hitting the camera guy, another for sic dogs on reporter.
It a wonder my youngest son did not get 100 years for throwing rocks.
It's clear the dogs were trained to protect the owner. My Nice's Chihuahua will bite you in a heart beat it you get too close.

So do you really think News Crew would Just pack up and leave because the women said. "No comment respect my privacy."
Again I think the lady clearly overacted. It clear to see she upset her about daughters shooting at her house. She should just went in the House!!!
P.S. Police are not going to make a news crew move it they legality parked on a public street.

http://www.providenceri.com/police/crime-statistics

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.