• The Good Guys (Rangers) will win

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • The Other Team (Giants) will get lucky and win

Votes: 27 60.0%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
The Rangers ! They over came the mighty Yankees! Of course I could be just a little biased:wink:

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
As long as it ain't the Yankees, who cares?

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I chose the Giants... and just so you all know. No matter which team wins, it won't be lucky!!! Both teams deserve to be in this position. May the best team win!!!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Has to be the Giants, been growing my beard out too and want to shave, starting to get cold up here so maybe I will keep it.

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Go Giants!!!!!!

I gotta say Giants, they have really turned this team around since Mr. Wonderful had departed. Plus they have been branded as the underdogs by the holier than thou sports reporters. BTW the announcing through the playoffs was THE WORST, turned the sound down and turned up the radio. BTW, I'm thrilled that at least we have two teams out west!

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,610 Posts
There were a lot of runs in a game that was supposed to be a pitching game. No matter who wins it looks to be an interesting World Series this year:) They both are underdog teams, as neither has been a powerhouse winning team in the past. Rangers with never a World Series and the Giants not having one in San Francisco since moving from New York in 58. The regular group gets to sit home and watch this year:tongue:

The real winner is both hometowns as the huge dollars are being spent there!

Randy

1 - 20 of 43 Posts