1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
But... he SAYS it is RARE :sign0020:

·
Banned
8,304 Posts
The "RARE" part is going to be someone who is willing to pay that kind of money.:sign0020:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Dip stick...he's selling a dip stick. Ok! What a world. And...there are 5 watchers...why?

·
Registered
8,875 Posts

·
Registered
67,729 Posts
what a dip****. mmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
The moment you add C-1 Corvette and NCRS correct to the description you can start to add the zeros to the price tag! If you want to "Top Flight" your corvette at NCRS judging in Bloomington yours had better be correct! C-1 and C-2 Corvette concourse restoration is not for the faint of heart....or wallet.

Reminds me of buying parts for my Harley Davidson. They say H.D. stands for "Hundred Dollars". Seems even the smallest parts cost a hundred dollars! My buddy called from Florida last night to tell me his 8 year old battery died in his Harley. The dealer wanted $200 for a new one......gasp!

Don

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
A month ago I had the pleasure of watching 2 fools have a ****** match over a alternator from same vette, jimmy 1 got it for 25 bucks, jimmy 2 threw a fit and requested to restart bid due to clarity issue. Jimmy one agreed then they were nose to nose all the way to 675.00. I'm a realist.... Jimmies are fools Just like grumpy old men lmao

I use jimmy to protect the innocent , even if they are out their minds

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Its a 56-57 283. Very rare. The 283 didn`t come out until 57.bowtie-trifive :gba:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts