Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to set up my web site last weekend and kept getting interupted. I've got to try to get it straightened out this weekend. This week has been extremely hectic with meetings, babysitting, and Christmas parties. Taking my grand daughters to a breakfast with Santa this morning and will be sitting with them later today. My wife is working for her sister today so she wont be around. Have a great day!!
Dave

·
Administrator
49,355 Posts
Yes but isn`t it great to get to spend time with the grandkids? I love getting to see my grandson,it just brightens my day to see his smile. My 57 will be there anytime.
Terry

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Grandkids are indeed a blessing! I have one nine and one ten.....I really enjoy my time with them! Dave....Enjoy the day!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Wow Dave you sure are busy!
I don't have grand children yet....But I look forward to it. I always loved the holiday's as a child. Then loved them more as as a parent. I realy look forward to the holiday's as a grand parent. Have a great holiday season!!!

Tom

1,544 Posts
Hey Fazzi you better start saving now cause if you think the holidays were fun when the kids were little, let me put it this way "if I had known grandkids were so much fun I would have had them first" well most of them anyway, take it from me a grandfather 14 times over.
Happy Holidays

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Hey Dave those Grandkids are a real blessing, I have 4, 2 girls, 17 & 13, and 2 boys, 17 & 6mos. Enjoy them while you can cuz as they get older they tend to get busy and you don't get to see them as often as you'd like.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm enjoying every minute withthem. The other night went cruising to look at Christmas lights in the various parts of town. All the Oooh's and Ahhh's were worth it. I'm still trying to figure out this web site thing on here. I'll get it yet. It seems as though every time I get on here to work on it someone needs me to do something or they need the computer. One of these days I will get it done.
Dave

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
The website interface isn't the easiest to use. I used an off-line website creator and uploaded it. It wasn't too easy and every time I need to make a change I have to upload the entire site again. Also, due to some incompatibility issues I have to manually make tons of changes so the different pages can be found -- that makes it a real pain so I haven't updated my page for a long long time!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.