Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a good used replacement 9 passenger gas tank, the one in my car is beyond repair. Hopefully, someone has one they are looking to sell! Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
1957 chevy wagon

Looking for a good used replacement 9 passenger gas tank, the one in my car is beyond repair. Hopefully, someone has one they are looking to sell! Let me know what you have.

Thanks!
Had to ask, some time ago there was a video taken in a huge junkyard outside Anchorage, they heard about a 57 wagon they kept looking and after a while they found it just was wondering if this was the same car!!!
They bought it for $1000.00 no title
Larry chevyman57
I use to live in Anchorage
About 4 years ago I had a gas tank for a 9 pass wagon It was in very good condition someone in Alabama bought it
Big swap meet coming up next month

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
check with JHchevyparts.com
Jay Hammond.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had to ask, some time ago there was a video taken in a huge junkyard outside Anchorage, they heard about a 57 wagon they kept looking and after a while they found it just was wondering if this was the same car!!!
They bought it for $1000.00 no title
Larry chevyman57
I use to live in Anchorage
About 4 years ago I had a gas tank for a 9 pass wagon It was in very good condition someone in Alabama bought it
Big swap meet coming up next month
It is the same car! I have been putting it back together for a couple years now. There will be another video up eventually with more information about the project! In the meantime, the fuel tank has let us down. I attempted to patch the rust holes but it continues to leak and flake rust off inside the gas tank clogging the pickup tube. If I can't find the right fuel tank I might build something custom either a fuel cell or delete the spare tire area and see if a standard 57 tank will fit back there.

Thanks for the replys! Hope someone has something still! I emailed Jay's chevy parts as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.