·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
?

good luck, they aren't cheap.....:anim_25:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive
Hey , What is cheap today , you used to be able to buy a complete car just for parts . Now the rich boy's have drivin the price even for builders thru the roof ! ( and they are STRIP clean of the goodies) . I have the same 56 belair I bought when I was 16 , it was a spot less original with 5,000 miles on it , $750.00. I have had over 200 in the last 40 years , just bought another , but no front seat they where hard to get 30 years ago and expensive. thanks for the luck.....oldbodyman

·
Premium Member
16,824 Posts
Hello, My luck finding 56 2dr. bench seat locally is not happening , Thanks to the few guys how have tried! So does anyone have a 2dr. 150-210 parts condition car WITH ALL OF THE INTERIOR still in it ! I am now willing to buy a parts car or roller just to get seat , car has to roll and be shippable. If the cars complete all the better. do not care how rusty! Thanks again, .......:gba:Oldbodyman
Posted a Craigslist link with a 56 seat for $200. Where are you located?

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
I picked one up for a friend in Kansas City a few months ago for $250. That is the reason I asked where you lived. Didn't know if freight would kill you. I know 2 guys that combined have about 300 parts cars.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I have a good set of springs for a 55/56 2 door with good end caps. they can be sent to you by greyhound bus or you could pick them up in Manchester, Tn. 37355. Call Clif at 931-273-4666 if interested. thanks

·
Premium Member
16,824 Posts
Hello, My luck finding 56 2dr. bench seat locally is not happening , Thank you to the few guys how have tried! So does anyone have a 2dr. 150-210 parts condition car WITH ALL OF THE INTERIOR still in it ! I am now willing to buy a parts car or roller just to get seat , car has to roll and be shippable. If the cars complete all the better. do not care how rusty! Thanks again, .......:gba:Oldbodyman
Where is "locally"?

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
I got a 56 210 2dr seat that's surplus to requirement
but the shipping will scare the pants you... from New Zealand :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.