Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a decent restorable windshield washer bracket – the one for 57s, not 55 or 56.

And it needs to be mailed to Australia.

I had one, and restored it, only to find it was not for a 57. Ugh!

·
Registered
427 Posts
bracket

Hi John, I have a large box full of brackets so I'll look today to see how nice the 57 brackets are..I should have some decent ones. Steve

·
Premium Member
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Steve.

I was almost going to email you direct!

You will have gathered that the car is done and running. The horns sound great!

Cheers

John

·
Registered
427 Posts
John, I have 4 of them so I'll pick out the best one for you. I can send a pic if you want, but it's the same bracket that Mikey posted a picture of only it's not n.o.s. LOL. Steve

·
Premium Member
4,736 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also Steve, would you happen to have a decent 56 neutral safety switch? Mine is a repro on and very dodgy – just rubbish.

Am on standby with this – one of my local friends thinks he has one, but is now on holidays (again!) but have sent an email to confirm.

·
Registered
427 Posts
John, I have the bracket and a mailing box ready but was actually going to ask you this morning if there's anything else you may need or want to include in the shipment. LOL. I have original switches if you need one.

·
Premium Member
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
John, I have the bracket and a mailing box ready but was actually going to ask you this morning if there's anything else you may need or want to include in the shipment. LOL. I have original switches if you need one.
May as well include it, Steve. It might be a week or so before I hear from Des ... and he hadn't actually confirmed what he had. I'd hate to be writing to you again asking to send one separately!

Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.