Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
Looking for a "Crossed Flags" or a " Chevrolet" signature, or maybe a "Bowtie" logo Spare tire cover. Looked all over the web and having trouble finding one that will fit my car's new trunk. I will be laying the tire down in the trunk held down by a J-Hook and wing nut. Anybody have any leads that you can point me to? Thanks in advance.:shakehands::gba:bowtie-trifive

7,082 Posts
Terry, that looks Great. Planning on laying my spare down like hpnelson. Think that in a full cover might work well. :congrats: :bowtier:

·
Registered
67,713 Posts
You could have one custom made locally. I built mine for the spare tire well held spare:

Terry
looks great. might be a market there for you terry. :tu

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks great. might be a market there for you terry. :tu
Ok....I think I found a crossed flag spare tire cover. It's black with the crossed flags and signature of a Corvette over a finish line flag pattern in reverse...seeing that my engine is powered by a LT-1 350/370HP Corvette engine out of a 1969 Vette, then I think that will be appropriate. It will give the looker a question of why the Vette cover, and I will tell them the story of the engine. Besides, I already have the air cleaner proudly displaying the LT-1 badge for the Vette engine....thanks for the input though....:shakehands:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.