Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to find my 1st car. It was a 57 2 dr handyman special. I sold it about 10 years ago to someone in Ct. and want it back very badly. The vin was B57T110698 it was a 283, 4speed car, but originally i believe it was a 6cyl with an auto. This is pretty much what it looked like when i sold it, except the nose was removed as i was in pulling it apart in preparation to restore it. I lost storage and was forced to sell. If anyone knows anything about the where abouts of the car or info leading to me finding it and purchasing it, there will be a reward. Thanks in advance for your help. Jeff

Attachments

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Hope you get a lead on it soon Jeff,
can't help but think though ... could be like finding a yellow needle in a haystack
:anim_25:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
I don't blame you for wanting it back... Looks like a nice one... Later, Dave:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hope you get a lead on it soon Jeff,
can't help but think though ... could be like finding a yellow needle in a haystack
:anim_25:
Yeah i know it will be hard, but if the guy ever did anything with it, im sure he must have happened upon this site. Found one in Cali, but price isnt right for what it is and where it is.....

·
Registered
1,206 Posts

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
you can do a VIN check with the CT state motor vehicle department. it'll cost some $. i did a check in Penn. (looking for a particular green Camaro), it cost me $20.00 i think. you should be able to download the paper work off the internet fill it out mail it in. i don't think it will tell who owns it now, but it should tell if it is currently registered or ever been registered in the state. that is a place to start.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you can do a VIN check with the CT state motor vehicle department. it'll cost some $. i did a check in Penn. (looking for a particular green Camaro), it cost me $20.00 i think. you should be able to download the paper work off the internet fill it out mail it in. i don't think it will tell who owns it now, but it should tell if it is currently registered or ever been registered in the state. that is a place to start.
Thanks Gary, i will look into that. I didn't know you could do something like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.