Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I need the panels under the tail lights on my 56 wagon. car was rear ended and previous butcher,,, er, owner layed in bondo about 3/4 inch thick,and he cut off the curl where the rubber goes behind bumper. I need both sides . New or used either is good .. I have gone through all the catalogs I have and I don't think anyone makes them. I can buy them but it is the whole wheel well panel,,,don't need all that.

·
Registered
11,214 Posts
Hey, I need the panels under the tail lights on my 56 wagon. car was rear ended and previous butcher,,, er, owner layed in bondo about 3/4 inch thick,and he cut off the curl where the rubber goes behind bumper. I need both sides . New or used either is good .. I have gone through all the catalogs I have and I don't think anyone makes them. I can buy them but it is the whole wheel well panel,,,don't need all that.
Here's ya a pair for $7500 but it comes with a wagon. The outer portion is available but it's in a full length lower quarter panel. I haven't seen the inner part for a wagon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.