Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought that would get your attention!!! Here is a picture of the XXX Burger Tri Five Chevy show in Issaquah, Washington. It is proclaimed to be the largest Tri Five show in the country Over 400 cars there this year!!! Just wanted to tease you all a little and if you can make it out I HIGHLY reccommend it.

Sincerely,
Dave Twin Blown 57:D

Attachments

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
I would love to attend that show one year, if you have more photo's please post them they are great to look at plus get ideas.

otis:)

·
Registered
277 Posts
twin, I am 1 1/2 hr's away from there over the pass, what's the date this year? I have been there before just 4 eats, where the hell are you all parking? There is a NW Chevy club on the net are you a member? I tried to register and it turned into an ugly dance so I gave up. Would like to deal with some locals as far as buying and selling. Lon

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys thanks for the comments and glad you liked the pics.

ProStreet,
Yeah those are pretty cool looking Flames on that 55, they were painted by the one and only Mike Lavallee from Killer Paint in Snohomish, Washington you've probably seen him on Overhaulin, Monster Garage, or Rides on TLC or the Discovery Channel. He was supposed to be at the show to sign autographs but unfortunately had a family emergency and couldn't make it. (One of the reasons why I made the trip to Issaquah was to yap with Mike) I've been to Mike's shop in Snohomish and BS 'd with the guys there for a few hours and was amazed at how cool they are and very friendly.

StrayCat,
I'm not a member of the club that puts on the show but I can find out who they are and get you the info. I'm waaaay over her in Lewiston, Idaho and Seattle/ Issaquah is about a 5 hour drive for me but believe me this show is worth the trip. If you're only 1 1/2 hours away I probably drove right past you, must be around Ellensburg? It really worked good for me because I went to the Goodguys show in Spokane on Saturday and then drove to Issaquah on Sunday for the XXX Show.

I have more pictures and will post them as soon as I can.

Sincerely,

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey you asked for it and here they are!!!! I have some more pics I still have to develop, I have to apologize for the quality my digital camera went dead and dummy me forgot to bring the charger so all of these pics were taken with a couple of disposable cameras I bought at Safeway.

Dave
Twin Blown 57:D

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
StrayCat,
The club that put's on the show is the Northwest Classic Chevy Club. I hope it's ok to leave a link to there site here http://www.nwccc.net

The show for 2007 is scheduled for August 19th starts at 8:00 AM it goes until about 4:00 PM according to the XXX Burger website. They sell raffle tickets for all kinds of cool stuff there, I was one ticket number away from winning a 567 Raingear setup. I knew I should have bought one more ticket!!!

They have really good food and drinks at the XXX I will enclose a few pics of the restaurant and me holding a milkshake.

Dave,
Twin Blown 57:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Issaquah in August??. Might have to load up pops and brother and make the 2 hr drive up there. Hopefully the 56 will be done and rolling.

Nice big ole milkshake,,I'll take one!!

Thanks for the pics Dave.

Some nice flames on this Nova, wish I had a better pic,,this one doesent do it justice.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Keith,
I LOVE the True Fire Flames that Mike Lavallee invented, I've seen alot of people do them but Mike's are so refined they really do look like fire. I sure hope you make the drive up there next year I'd love to see your 56.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts