Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or have really big ones to ride this thing...

·
Registered
67,443 Posts
that was cool. yup, would take some big ones. :eek:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Two words come to mind... "DEATH WISH" Later, Dave

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
His name will be in the obituaries soon, Rest in Pieces

·
Registered
156 Posts
Aint "NO WAY" that was real, man thats some of that computer skills run amuck thing. If it is real and I think that would be a real "BIG" If then old Gary is a half a bubble off of plumb and thats for sure and certain. :):):eek:

Roland

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Two Scenarios-

Ok, so in Scenario #1: It's TRUE - Scooter Man is undeniably NUTS and probably won't make it to retirement.

Scenario #2: It's FALSE - Video Magic - Pretty darn good - we already know what Hollywood can do. I don't care if the Scooter was running Nitro, I don't believe it; of course, I just may be ignorant. :confused0006:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Ok, so in Scenario #1: It's TRUE - Scooter Man is undeniably NUTS and probably won't make it to retirement.

Scenario #2: It's FALSE - Video Magic - Pretty darn good - we already know what Hollywood can do. I don't care if the Scooter was running Nitro, I don't believe it; of course, I just may be ignorant. :confused0006:

I'm with you Booty. I think it's b.s. Good video magic.

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
8,866 Posts
If it is true, he would have made a HUGE grease stain on whatever he hit at that speed. I love how he shot the car driver the bird and purged the nitrous on the scooter. That was hilarious!

BTW.. if he did hit something, the last thing through his mind would be his butt.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts