Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
8,899 Posts
No thanks, not even if given to me. I don't wish to even pay the gift tax on it.....

Mikey

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
That car is UGLY. Just because it won an award doesn't mean you have to like it.:):bowtier::sign0013::scared0016:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I tend to like over the top customs BUT that one doesn't work. The roof is all wrong on that big of a car.

·
Registered
266 Posts
If I had the cash to get it, I would, then I would cut the roof off, and fix a 567 "elcamino" back to a nomad...

Then this "Cadmad" could be fixed with a proper 59-60 gm windshield, and maybe a stretched flat top 4 door hardtop roof-still as a wagon.

At least that is what I would do if I had the chance.

·
Registered
7,397 Posts
YUCK!!!!! If I had the chance, I would buy it and crush it into 2 end tables and a coffee table for my livingroom. Seriously, I don't mind customs, and I'm sure the craftsmanship is outstanding, but this just isn't for me. Goes back to the old statement of just because you can, should you, Carmine.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Ugly, and who would paint a car pink?

Somebody that spent a lot of time and money on it has no taste.

Makes me wonder about the guys that judged that car a winner. They must have no taste neither.

·
Premium Member
12,438 Posts
An interesting concept, and VERY well executed. I have to wonder who'd buy such a big ole boat though? It would eat up of most of the area of a decent sized home shop. It's also done up SO nice that you couldn't hardly drive it anywhere.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Different for sure..... the way the rear seems to be short, almost as if it needed another foot of metal to ease transition of roof.

I would love to ask a bunch of how’s and why’s to the builders!

·
Premium Member
12,438 Posts
That engine is a thing of beauty. Sure wouldn't mind having a turbo'd 632 myself either. Stomp on it, and hold on really TIGHT!

·
Registered
226 Posts
beautiful work ..:congrats::congrats:
but proportionally it looks wrong

Glorified shorty... :dontknow:

·
Registered
65,757 Posts
mmmmmmmmm:hammer::damnmate:

·
Registered
627 Posts
ill stick my neck out here...and say it would be my daily driver.... the frame and motor are what dreams are made of....I bet it drives like a dream and hauls azz....not to mention I love the interior....it could haul my groceries any-day!!!! one thing for SURE....you wont see another one like it pass you by on the road !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.