Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oldedays Classic Car Parts, We are a family run business. I am the techno person and learning about the cars and my Dad (Richard) is the expert (over 50 years working on and loving the TriFives). Check out our web site or you can call us with your questions or needs. 509-745-9567, M-F 8am to 5pm Pacific time. Thanks, [email protected]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good pricing!

We do not mark up our products like other dealers do. so our pricing is very aggressive. If anyone wants to purchase a large order just call us, or email us a list of items that you are looking for and we will give you very good pricing and service.
Thanks, [email protected]:tu

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
We do not mark up our products like other dealers do. so our pricing is very aggressive. If anyone wants to purchase a large order just call us, or email us a list of items that you are looking for and we will give you very good pricing and service.
Thanks, [email protected]:tu
I have gotten stuff from you guys before and the cost was alot lower than others for the same stuff. Glad you found your way over. Enjoy the site.
Josh

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Greg,

Welcome! I too, have been a customer of yours in the past!!! Good Stuff!!!

Pete

·
Registered
68,433 Posts
hi greg! got a trifive :confused: or something else ;) :)

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
9,710 Posts
You will be getting an order from me in the next 24 hours. You have some stuff Ican't find anywhere else for my motor.

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
I've gotten stuff from you on ebay.:tu
You don't seem to list a gas fill tube for a 55 wagon though.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I have also purchased part from you on Ebay.
Welcome aboard Greg!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the positive feedback. I know my dad (Richard) and I really do take pride in offering our best pricing and our best service to our customers. We look forword to the good times here at TriFive.com:tu:):p;):D:eek::rolleyes::cool::tu

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've gotten stuff from you on ebay.:tu
You don't seem to list a gas fill tube for a 55 wagon though.
We stock over 1000 items, we only have about 200 on ebay and I have gotten about 360 on our web site so far. We do stock the gas fill tubes. call me at 509-745-9567 m-f 8-5pm pacific time. thanks, greg

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
I put your website in my favorites. I really like the fact you're a family run business.:D:tu
Welcome to the site!!:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Customer Service a year later

I purchased parts in the past from Richard at Oldedays with great results. Good service and advice.

Recently the experience was not the same.

When I asked why a part was shipped much later than promised, the response was not friendly or professional.

Nuff said.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Oldendays is the best supplyer of parts I have ever used,there prices on parts just cant be beat,I have purchased parts from other venders and it's almost like there doing you a favor to sell you the parts you need...Not at Oldendays,great prices,super service,and Greg knows where to find parts that are not being reproduced as yet.
As for shipping,they always send me a tracking number,so I know when my parts are going to arrive....if there is a shipping problem...they have always called me to let me know.
Great job Oldendays...........
Thanks Jim...........Hermiston,Ore

1 - 17 of 17 Posts